Date posted: May 8, 2018
Responsible for a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, creating purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment and materials.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive trucks and unload materials.
- Stack materials on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Clean and organize warehouse, equipment, and items in stock.
- Match material received to purchase orders.
- Fill requisitions, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Other duties as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Warehouse and forklift experience.
- 10-key and basic typing skills.
- Order entry and administrative experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to meet physical demands of regularly lifting/moving objects up to 50lbs.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Possess basic computer knowledge.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Petersen Dean reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.