Date posted: April 15, 2015
Solar Hot Water/Service Technician – Maui/Oahu/Kauai
We are currently accepting applications for Solar Hot Water/Service Technicians
- Provide Solar Hot Water and PV System service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Manage all field visit and dispatch installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Document processes.
- Comprehend customer requirements and appropriate recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Work Experience Requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Must have your own trade tools.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.