Date posted: April 9, 2015
PV Installer – Maui/Oahu/Kauai
We are presently accepting applications for PV Installers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Pulling inventory for each installation job.
- Layout and assemble solar modules/arrays and mounting hardware.
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking modules and electrical equipment.
- Document completion of completed installations.
- Cleanliness of job site.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management or Crew Lead.
Education and/or Work Experience
- Minimum 1 year of roof work, general construction or carpentry preferred.
- Previous solar installation experience preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, whiling maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme environments and conditions (hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops, and able to work on your feet for long periods of time.