Date posted: July 17, 2015
Designer – PV/Solar Hot Water Systems – Oahu
We are presently accepting applications for Designer – PV/Solar Hot Water Systems
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs, conducts and coordinates engineering site visits of commercial/residential PV/Solar Hot Water System projects.
- Responsible for developing and designing code-compliant systems for construction and installation of commercial/residential projects.
- Performs all structural, mechanical and electrical calculations and projections needed to fulfill design processes.
- Reads, translates, and interprets all related civil and plot plans.
Education and/or Work Experience
- Minimum one (1) year of relevant work experience in commercial/residential design, construction and installation.
- Minimum one (1) year of Google SketchUp or other CAD experience.
- Knowledge of structural, mechanical, and electrical design concepts and practices.